As John Andrew Holmes wisely said,
"Never tell a young person that something cannot be done. God may have been waiting
centuries for somebody ignorant enough of the impossible to do that thing."

BE SURE TO SCROLL THROUGH AND LOOK THROUGH OLDER POSTS TO SEE
PICTURES OF YOUR CHILDREN AND ALL THEY'RE LEARNING AT
HANDS ON 4 KIDS!!



Friday, February 17, 2012

LIVING LOVE AND LOGIC TIP #30

Taking Away Privileges VS. Energy Drain Technique
Weekly Tip from the Love and Logic® Experts


 
Today I am responding to a question that was posted on the Love and Logic Facebook page.
"Ok, I need some help here. I cannot get my kids to stay in bed after I put them to bed. They come out 5 times a night to go to the bathroom, open my bedroom door to ask questions, and are loud and wake people up. No matter how many privileges I take away, they are still coming out."
After reading this question, I have some guesses, and several suggested strategies to try. Go HERE to read about these suggestions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment